06 December 2007

Budapest is the capital of which european country?

Falaram-me disto há uns dias e eu não acreditei que fosse assim... tão BOM!!
Americans kick ass!




Best of:
- This might be a stupid question... (yeah baby! blame it on the question, not on your brain!)
- I thought Europe was a country... (hahahaha what?)
- Let's see...Budas... Budapest? I never even heard o' that... (ahhhh my ears bleeed!!!)
- I know they speak french there... don't they... is France a country?? (aiiii...)
- I don't know what I'm doing... (damn sure u don't!!!)

Kellie - I'm listening to what you say but I only hear what I want to...
Host - That's just called being a woman... (hahahaha ele é cómico!)

Host - The right answer is Hungary.
Kellie - Is WHAT? "Hungry"? (...) THAT's a country?? I've heard of Turkey/turkey (?)...

ai, ai... e eu às vezes ainda penso que sou burra... sou um verdadeiro Einstein ao pé desta tipa!
Já do miúdo não sei! Mesmo querido o puto hehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

juro que por momentos pensei que o puto ia escrever algo no quadro a dizer que ela era burra... pelo menos era o que eu faria, hoje e quando tinha 10 anos também.

(n)Ana said...

hehehehe
burra que nem uma soca! E que voz irritante... como é que a gaja é cantora!?
Mas vá lá... o puto safou a coisa.