28 December 2007

2007 in review

January - Happy New Year! Do you have a bag? If you don't, you have to take it in the package...
February - Carnival! Ericeira?! Let's Go!
March - "Oh how I love Spring... Nothing bad happens during Spring..."
April - Happy Birthday to me... and... "oh boy... we're not ok."
May - Gym? OK! Let's go!
June - WTF! Uau...
July - Wow... Aiiii...
August - Woops...
September - Ok... let's do this!!
October - "...these things are to be avoided...!"
"you know so much about me... either I stay with you or I'll have to kill you"
November - "... I do miss you, you know that. You have to give me more time, (if you want)."
December - "nope... there's nothing left..."

Dear year 2007,
I officially hate you.
I hate your guts...
I'm glad you're soon to be over.

Sincerely yours

No comments: