24 November 2004

The soundtrack to my dreams

Hoje não fui ver nenhum filme... preferi fazer um!
Ah! Minto! Afinal até vi umas curtas metragens engraçadas... mas estou proíbida de falar delas...! :o)

Não tenho grande coisa para escrever hoje...
Quero apenas deixar aqui algo que não me saiu da cabeça durante todo o dia (e noite):

Know-How

Riding on this know-how.
Never been here before.
Peculiarly entrusted, possibly that's all.
Is history recorded, does someone have a tape?
Surely, I'm no pioneer, constellations stay the same.
Just a little bit of danger,
when intriguingly, our little secret, trusts that you trust me.
'Cause no one will ever know,
that this was happening,
so tell me why you listen,
when nobody's talking.

(e agora a parte que não me saía mesmo da tola)

What is there to know?
All this is what it is.
You and me alone - sheer simplicity. 3x

Faixa 5 - riot on an empty street - kings of convenience
Lai rai rai...

Done!
Será que vou dormir com banda sonora?
:o)

No comments: